11/12/13

So What did I Purchase in Williamsburg Virginia?

I had loads of fun shopping in Williamsburg's Revolutionary City and fabulous Merchant's Square. And what did I find to buy????
Some wonderful handmade soaps in Bayberry...perfect for Christmas right?
I also bought 10 of these reversible blue and white Devon Lake round quilted place mats.
A scrumptious chocolate drink I fell in love with while on the coffee house tour.
This gorgeous coffee pot to serve the chocolate drink.
 A pretty little tuilpiere vase inspired by 18th century British delftware.
Finally I bought 2 beautiful hardback books on how to decorate and entertain Williamsburg style.
(To see 21 Rosemary Lane's  pictures of this Revolutionary City just click here.)
Oops...I almost forgot...I did receive a little something from Mr. Rosemary Lane for my Birthday last week!


Hope you are enjoying a great day!!!

XO
Sharing this post at these wonderful blog parties...

6 comments:

  1. Barbara, these lovely pieces will look so beautiful in your dining.room. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara I love all your purchases! Those books look like they're full of great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys! Don't you love to get homey things on vacations? Then you always remember and they are so enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your birthday treasures Barbara. The ring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ring he bought you is gorgeous!! I love that blue! All your treasures are lovely, and he chocolate drink sounds delish right now as cold as it is here! I hope to visit Williamsburg one day myself.
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara, I just visited you blog for the first time and it is so lovely! Thank you for your tips and for sharing your treasures! Your trip to Williamsburg looked fruitful and fun. I look forward to following you regularly. By the way, I found you on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. They truly do brighten my day.

Disclaimer

All content provided on 21 Rosemary Lane blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner of www.21rosemarylane.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime with or without notice.

In addition products mentioned in some of my blog posts are done with the hope that i will render a good review on my blog. Products I review are ones that I have used personally and believe my readers will enjoy.
Copyright © 2014 21 Rosemary Lane. All rights reserved . Powered by Blogger.